Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11, 2012

8am: 2 eggs, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 Tbsp. pb
10am: grande iced americano w/ a splash of heavy cream
12pm: 3 oz. chicken, 1 1/2 cups brussel sprouts, 1 1/2 cups celery, 1 Tbsp pb
5pm: Protein shake
7pm: 3 oz. meatza w/ lots of veg (onions, mushrooms, peppers, spinach), 1/2 c. almond milk

Probably not enough calories.  I'll add another meal tomorrow or another protein shake.

4pm Workout- CrossFit Total

Back Squat: 123# (really?) :(  This is embarrassing.
Press: 87# (new PR, I've been stuck at 83 for months).
Dead lift: 213# (I could have done more, but my wonderful coach of a husband was getting on me for bad form so I stopped.  213# didn't even feel heavy and back wasn't hurting, but it was definitely rounding).


2 comments:

  1. yea! you are back! your wonderful coach of a husband... this made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm kinda back. Just trying to stay accountable on the diet so I'm using this as a place to log my food and record my workouts. Don't expect anything too insightful! ;-) Hopefully I'll get motivated to start blogging more consistently again someday.

    Thanks for still reading! ;-)

    ReplyDelete